This is definitely not the Bermuda Triangle. It is, however, a compelling new way to wear your boyfriend shirt, completely inspired by a couple of Alexander Wang SS2014 Ready-To-Wear.
I absolutely adored this collection from the moment I browsed through it, and it also taught me several practical things:
1. You can actually wear a shirt unbuttoned upside down (this statement should totally make sense along with the visual evidence above), and give your old garment a completely, like totally new dimension! Try it, you’d be surprised!
2. Pajama and male underwear fabrics look absolutely stunning on skirts, shirts, shorts, and various other female clothing items in general.
3. Fantastic geometrically abstract laces and unexpected textures can be created by means of laser cutting or stacking one’s logo, conceptually enough that it is as far from egocentric as possible.
4. Mixing fabrics and colors is fully allowed as long as the same overall shape exists throughout – in my case triangles, triangles, triangles!
5. The chunkier and looser your look, the more skin you can (safely) reveal.
Photos by: Andrej Micajkov / Shirt and earrings: H&M / Skirt: Zara / Boots: Pull&Bear